- This event has passed.
Summer Concert – Three Day Weekend
June 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Concert safety rules:
- Masks must be worn whenever you are outside your circle.
- You must self-maintain distance when outside your circle.
- More than 10 in a group will not be allowed. You can use adjoining circles if available.
- Contact information will be collected if needed for contacting.
- Everyone will get hand sanitized as they come in the gate.
- There will be 6’ distancing as you enter to pay and when waiting in food vendor line.
Patience will be required.
- Grounds will open at 6:00pm. Bands will play from 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Cost is $5.00 per person, pay at gate
- Food and drink allowed, bring chair or blanket
- Some nights we will have food vendors
- Please respect your National Historic Landmark
- Please no smoking, vaping, candles, tiki torches, etc.