Our 2020 Summer Concerts have been approved by the city of LaSalle. In order to comply with safety regulations, we have painted eight foot circles on the lawn, with six feet between each circle.
We also have these concert rules that everyone must follow:
- Masks must be worn whenever you are outside your circle.
- You must self-maintain distance when outside your circle.
- More than 10 in a group will not be allowed. You can use adjoining circles if available.
- Contact information will be collected if needed for contacting
- Everyone will get hand sanitized as they come in the gate
- There will be 6’ distancing as you enter to pay and when waiting in food vendor line.
Patience will be required.
- Grounds will open at 6:00pm. Bands will play from 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Cost is $5.00 per person, pay at gate
- Food and drink allowed, bring chair or blanket
- Some nights we will have food vendors
- Please respect your National Historic Landmark
- Please no smoking, vaping, candles, tiki torches, etc.
2020 Concert Lineup
|June 19||Steve and Steve||Illinois Valley Community Hospital||Passini’s Pizza|
|June 26||Al and Jeannie Brown||Maze Lumber||Passini’s Pizza|
|July 10||Last Call||Witek Wealth Management||Passini’s Pizza|
|July 17||Henry Torpedo Band||Hometown Bank||Passini’s Pizza|
|July 24||Double Dave Trio||Hartauer Insurance||Passini’s Pizza|
|July 31||Moementum||Tieman Builders||Passini’s Pizza|
|Aug. 7||Silverstrings||JB Contracting||TBA|
|Aug. 21||Written Warning||Eureka Bank||TBA|
|Aug. 28||Crossroads||AKMSB Law Firm||TBA|
|Sept. 4||Long Ladder Home||LaSalle State Bank||TBA|
|Sept. 11||Steve Sharp Band||Heartland Bank and Trust||TBA|
|Sept. 18||Big Uproar||Lifetime of Smiles||TBA|
Thank you to our generous sponsors!