Outdoor Event on October 10, 2020
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration Deadline is Fri. Oct. 2, 2020
Vendor Application Form
If you would like to print and mail in your vendor application, you may do so by clicking on the following link to download the application:
Vendor guidelines and agreements:
Please note that qualification limitations placed on vendors come as the result of the Hegeler Carus Foundation’s desire to encourage homemade skills and crafts, to feature quality antiques, treasures, and collectibles from the past, and to remove any material that is offensive to the visitors and the hosting community.
- Due to Covid-19 a face covering is required at all times. Thank you for your support.
- Rented space is for the business owner’s use only and may not be subleased to any other person or business without the prior written permission from the Hegeler Carus Foundation.
- The only food items that may be sold in vendor booths are baked goods and home-grown items. Sale of water and soft drinks is not allowed, except by designated Food Vendors.
- NO WEAPONS OR EXPLOSIVES OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED.
- Vendors are expected to provide their own insurance. Under no circumstances shall the Hegeler Carus Foundation be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from any incident occurring at the Event.
- All vendors must un/load their vehicle as quickly as possible. Vehicles MUST park away from the Craft Fair area. Designated parking will be provided. Un/packing and staging will take place after the vehicle has been moved to the parking area.
- All displays must be within the designated booth area so as not to block pedestrian traffic. Please be respectful of local property owners and residents.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping spaces clean. Vendors’ spaces are to be open and manned during the Fair hours. After the event there will be a final clean up. Your space must be cleared by 6:00 pm.
- No protection from rain, wind, etc. is provided. Please bring some personal protection with you. No tables, chairs, or display equipment is provided. vendors are responsible for furnishing their own exhibit props.
- Vendors who are not accepted will have their fee returned. Accepted vendors will not be granted a refund after 10/01/2020. Refunds for late cancellations will be considered depending on the reason for the cancellation. We Reserve the Right to Accept or Deny any Vendor.
- A maximum of one 10×20 space per vendor will be allowed.
- State sales tax must be paid according to IRS provisions. This is the responsibility of the vendor. LaSalle’s rate is 7.5%.